Are you wanting to take a leap into the Hospitality and Tourism industry?
Red Star Hotel Group is an exciting place to explore and expand your professional career. We’re growing fast and surrounded by opportunities across our new and existing hotel locations and we are always on the look out for driven and passionate individuals who wish to provide great and memorable experiences for our guests. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Take a look at our current career opportunities and submit the form below.
Hotel / Motel Manager
Red Star Hotel Group is a fast-growing hospitality company specialized in acquiring and managing hotels, motels and resorts in Australia. Since 2013, we have established 8 properties in NSW & Queensland and is rapidly expanding year after year.
Through our diverse portfolio, we ensure that every Red Star property is unique, yet consistent. Each of our assets is supported by a solid foundation of expertise to ensure the highest level of quality provided to our guests.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate(s) to work in one of the properties.
To ensure the smooth running of the hotel; responsible in achieving efficient and effective hotel operations and delivery of superior customer service and quality outcomes; maximizing profitability and enhancing the guest experience through effective management strategies and initiatives.
Tasks & responsibilities
Be able to work hospitality hours including weekends & Public Holidays
Manage daily operations of all areas such as the Front Desk, Housekeeping, Site Maintenance, Restaurant & Conference Room in the hotel.
Proactively seek sales and marketing opportunities, ensuring a focus on continuous business development, maximizing room yield & increase hotel revenue through strategic sale practices and yield management.
Manage and resolve guest complaints in a timely and appropriate manner to ensure optimum guest satisfaction.
Regularly monitor and report upon the hotel’s financial performance against the operational budget to achieve annual set targets.
Ensure property is compliant with all company guidelines, as well as federal, state and local laws including Work Health & Safety Regulations, licensing, fire regulations and essential services.
Lead by example and conduct yourself in a professional manner that reflects the company in a positive way.
Experience in Managerial position in a similar role/industry
Experience with OTA’s in particular Res-online and Guest Point
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Social Media Marketing Experience would be preferred
Ability to manage conflict, remain calm under pressure and work unsupervised
Great with people and ability to build rapport easily
Passionate and motivated to succeed
Must be willing to relocate and live on site
Generous package with annual remuneration
On-site accommodation provided
Opportunities to advance within a growing company
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Digital Marketing Specialist
Red Star Hotel Management is looking for an enthusiastic and creative Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the Head Office team. Your role will be to assist the marketing objectives of the Hotel Group by creating, developing, and implementing marketing communications across Websites, social media, Paid Media, and loyalty program. Working closely with the marketing team and venue management you will coordinate and implement a high-quality content calendar adhering to content standards and branding guidelines. You will bring creative and fresh ideas to the table and have the ability to execute them effectively with the aid of the broader marketing & leadership team. While the role is first and foremost a Digital Marketing Coordinator role, we are seeking someone who is willing, and able, to assist the Directors and extended Head Office team with ad hoc operational and administrational tasks where necessary.
- Creating marketing goals related to customer acquisition, lead generation and revenue
- Conducting market research on competitors to augment marketing efforts
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, analysing and summarizing market data and trends.
- Specifying a company’s target audience based on market research
- Producing and editing content like social media posts, videos, e-books, infographics, presentation decks and webinars
- Coordinate content strategy for digital channels – social media, website, paid social, paid search, email
- Implementation of annual marketing calendar & strategy
- Social media management: scheduling, posting, interaction, engagement, measuring analytics and optimising strategy
- Managing graphic design & creative requests
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits
- Cultivating relationships with potential customers—such as prospects and leads—to build the company’s clientele
- Monitoring social media traffic to measure the public’s perception of the company’s brand
- Testing the quality of emails, social media posts and the company’s landing page
- Analysing the results of campaigns and making changes to outlast competitors
- Marketing related degree
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Writing skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Research skills
- Experience creating content & optimising for websites, social media & print
- High level and demonstrable knowledge of social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite; Microsoft Office Suite, Canva, WordPress
- Experience in SEO/SEM management (Google Ads, Search Marketing, Facebook Advertising)